Tysons Showplace ICON
Show Directions & Theatre Information
1667 Silver Hill Drive
McLean, VA 22102
Email: Click Here
Free guest parking with validation. Parking lot located under the theatre, with an entrance off Solutions Drive and Silver Hill Drive.
The theater is located 1/5 mile northeast of the WMATA Greensboro Silver Line station.
A Bit About The Cinema
Industry-leading customer service
- Seating ceases after films commence
- We enforce policies that encourage courteous behavior
- Infants (2 & Under) when permitted, are ticketed at adult price
- For presentations beginning after 8PM, children under the age of 7 will only be admitted to G and PG rated films (no admittance to PG-13 and R rated films) and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- After 8PM, for PG13 and R-rated films, guests must be at least 7 years of age and ages 7-17 years old must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- We follow age-related restrictions based on those of the Classifications and Rating Administration of the MPAA, including that all guests under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for all R-rated films all day long.
- ICONX – an enhanced premium large format moviegoing experience including heated recliners with loveseats, 4K laser projection, and Dolby® ATMOS™ immersive sound capabilities.
- ICONX performances include a $3 premium experience fee for non-Extras/Extras Plus members. This fee is waived for all Extras/Extras Plus members.
- The ICON Bistro dining room is open to guests of all ages.
- LoBBY LOUNGE bar is open only to guests 21+.
- Print-At-Home Ticketing
- Laser projection and 7.1 sound capabilities are in every auditorium
- Heated recliners, with adjustable headrests, are available in every auditorium.
PLEASE NOTE: Additional Premium Experience Surcharge applies to all ICONX, RealD 3-D and HFR-3D showings. SALE OF PRODUCTS: Pricing varies by showtime and format. Click a showtime to see pricing. Pricing listed on our website applies for online ticket purchases only and does not include any applicable ticketing fees or taxes. All sales are final. Questions? Please contact your theatre’s management team.